Wednesday, December 16, 2009

This Moment...

Well..okay. I keep feeling the nudge so I might as well answer. Right? I am a self proclaimed "fixer" of things but I guess God is telling me to let it go. You see for the past few years I have been married to an alcoholic. I want to do what is right but I am tired. I am tired of going to work day in and day out and worrying about my kids. I am tired of being told I am not worth anything and I will never achieve anything. I love my kids more than anything and a friend brought it in to prospective. I am staying in my marriage for my kids, not for me. If the threat doesnt change him or make him want to change, then what else is there? I feel like I deserve better and my kids deserve better. I am tired of feeling taken advantage of. I am tired of going to work worrying about my kids well being. I am just plain tired. At what point do you realize that you cant change a person and if they arent willing to change then you have to? Feeling confused, bitter, overwhelmed, and every other emotion you can imagine. Thanks for letting me vent.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you had a blog girl! We have more in common that you know...different things but still they boil down to be the same issues. Please know that I am here for you anytime and please know that we share very similuar feelings. I don't know if this will post automatically so I'm too scared to say too much but just know that I am praying for you!!
    Tanya P

    ReplyDelete