Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

Feel like I havent blogged in a while but there has been a lot going on in my crazy life! You see I am in the middle of some pretty big changes. After living in this area for the past almost 8 years, I have received an opportunity to move back closer to home. Not only is it closer, but it is the job that I have been working for over the past few years. I am excited and saddened as I write this because I know that I have grown so much over the past 9 years. Who I was when I came here is a different person than I am getting ready to leave. I also have been reflecting over the past year. 2009 was a very trying year. I have faced many trials during it. I have also had many wonderful situations like watching my two little boys grow a year older and start developing personalities and being more devoted to my spiritual growth through reading and meditating on His Word. Are things better - not necessarily but I praise God for providing for me what I needed and I know He will continue. See it was a year where when I felt broken, He fixed me. When I felt alone, He stood by my side. When I felt weak, He gave me strength. And so much more! Our God is definitely a God that will provide for us when we needed it so looking back on 2009, that is what I learned. I learned to trust in Him and faith more than I ever thought I could. I learned what amazing friends I have in life (friends that He brought into my life) who prayed, hugged, and stood by me (and still are) when I felt like I was all alone. How amazing is it that even when we go through a year of not so great times, He uses it for His good.

Moving forward in 2010, I know that no matter what occurs, He is with me and that makes anything endurable.

"You, Lord, are the light that keeps me safe. I am not afraid of anyone. You protect me, and I have no fears." Psalm 27:1

No comments:

Post a Comment